Re: Hebrew/Greek correspondence courses

David Haeuser (haeuser@mail.cosapidata.com.pe)
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 15:57:36 -0400

The University of Wisconsin offers the following Biblical Hebrew courses by
extension with university credit. First Semester Hebrew- Biblical; Second
Semester Hebrew-Biblical; Readings from the Book of Esther; Readings from
Exodus and Leviticus; Readings from Joshua.. Contact
Independent Learning
104 Extension Building
432 North Lake Street
Madison, WI 53706-1498

Their email address is ilearn@admin.uwex.edu

Hope this helps. They also have a web site on the internet with course
listings and prices, but I don't have the URL handy.

David Haeuser
MSELP
Lima, Peru