Re: Qualitative and Indefinite

Paul F. Evans (evans@esn.net)
Sat, 6 Sep 1997 16:18:26 -0400

Dale, et. al.,

I thought  it was just me.  However, som e of the posts have been helpful, I think!  They have at least given some perspective on the terminology as it is used by various members on the list.

The expression means something like speaking words of wisdom to the wise, or trying to educate the already educated.

Paul F. Evans
Pastor
Thunder Swamp Pentecostal Holiness Church
MT. Olive

E-mail: evans@esn.net
Web-page: http://ww2.esn.net/~evans