Re: Swamped

Dale M. Wheeler (dalemw@teleport.com)
Sat, 06 Sep 1997 09:10:35 -0700

David Perkins wrote:

>Dear B Greekers,
>
>Are you experiencing the sort of email day that I am?
>
>I have received over 240 pieces of mail today, 80% of it from B Greek. A
>good deal of that mail is duplicate copies of the same letter. Some are
>short, personal notes or brief quips.
>
>An open forum (in Carl's words) is a grand thing. But, I would request
>that some of us curb the more repetitive and personal posts or route them
>to the individual subscriber to whom they pertain.

David:

Perhaps you should go to the Digest version of bgreek (like I did *a long
time ago* for the reasons you outline above). That way you get 3 or 4 at
most bgreek articles a day, which you can read and respond to at your
convience.

XAIREIN...

Dale M. Wheeler, Ph.D.
Research Professor in Biblical Languages Multnomah Bible College
8435 NE Glisan Street Portland, OR 97220
Voice: 503-251-6416 FAX:503-254-1268 E-Mail: dalemw@teleport.com