Re: B-Greek Survey Report: some brief comments

Jonathan Robie (jwrobie@mindspring.com)
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 21:44:14 -0400

At 08:17 PM 10/20/97 -0500, Carl W. Conrad wrote:

>>--archive not up to date;
>
>I'm hoping we can get to this soon. List-members should realize that
>maintenance of the archive is a labor of love performed for us by Jonathan;
>he has been very busy lately and is now in the process of changing jobs. Be
>patient on this one and perhaps we'll get the archives since mid-June up.
>Note however, that there are several years of good material there and that
>there's a search engine that will help you find earlier discussions on
>texts and subjects you're particularly curious about.

I would like to apologize for not keeping the archives up to date - I had
not intended to let this go for quite so long. At the end of the week, I am
leaving my current job, and taking a few weeks off before I go on to the
next job. In between, I will be spending some time getting the archives up
to date. I will also restore the automatic archiving (which broke when
SunSITE added some very necessary security precautions).

But I should also mention that I will probably tend not to be too
obsessive-compulsive about my webmaster duties at times like this when I'm
feeling chronologically bankrupt ;->

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie jwrobie@mindspring.com http://www.mindspring.com/~jwrobie
POET Software, 3207 Gibson Road, Durham, N.C., 27703 http://www.poet.com