Re: Koine versus Classical Greek

Todd Pedlar (todd@handel.phys.nwu.edu)
Thu, 14 May 1998 09:36:17 -0500

Edgar Krentz wrote:

> Jay Treat has developed a web site on the differences between Koine and
> classical Greek. Members of b-greek might find this useful. Its URL is
>
> http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/~jtreat/koine/classical.html#syntax
>
> He uses the Scholars Press SPIonic font. Since this font is available free
> for MAC, Windows, and UNIX computers, it would be a good as a standard font
> for WWW sites.

Please inform us where the Scholars Press Unix format fonts
are. I've never seen them, only Mac & Windows.

Todd

Todd K. Pedlar - Northwestern Univ., Nucl. & Particle Physics
FNAL E835 Homepage: http://numep1.phys.nwu.edu/tkp.html
Phone: (847) 491-8630 (630) 840-8048 Fax: (847) 491-8627
Many people who call themselves "pro-choice" demand tolerance of
the right to choose to kill almost-born babies, but are intolerant
of the right to own a gun, to rent your basement apartment to whom
you chose, to drive a sport utility vehicle -- or to broadcast a
truthful description of one way of killing almost-born babies.

-George Will