Re: BHS Received!!

Theodore H. Mann (thmann@juno.com)
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 06:04:03 -0400

Hi Ron:

What is BHS? Maybe I should have one.

By the way, I know Nevada City and Grass Valley very well. I was born
and raised in Colfax, and attended Placer High School in Auburn. That
was long before Colfax had its own high school. My mother lived in
Colfax ( for 55 years ) until she passed away last year.

Best in Christ,

Theodore "Ted" H. Mann
Orchard Lake, Michigan
thmann@juno.com