Re: BHS Received!!

Ron Rhoades (rrhoades@jps.net)
Tue, 09 Jun 1998 08:32:04 -0700

Carl W. Conrad wrote:

> BUT: although it's easy to push the send key that will distribute private
> messages to the entire list--it's even easier to do that with the new
> software than with that at majordomo, since this automatically sends
> clearly a private message mis-sent to the list. Thanks for your cooperation.
>
> Carl W. Conrad

I'm sorry, My apologies to the List and to Jim. I got caught by the new
software. I hit the "Reply to:" button and changed the the Subject line.
It just left Jim's address in the "To" line and nothing in the Cc: as
normal but it must go to the list still. Very dangerous to be lazy!!

Ron Rhoades

---
b-greek home page: http://sunsite.unc.edu/bgreek