Re: Traveling Greeks (was SBL in Poland)

Paul S. Dixon (dixonps@juno.com)
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 11:53:37 EDT

Jonathan:

Count me in. Be sure to look me up, if you or anybody
on the list ever hits the beautiful Pacific Northwest,
especially the Portland, Oregon area.

Paul S. Dixon, Pastor
Wilsonville, Oregon
http://users.aol.com/dixonps