[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Message from Harold Greenlee

                  I N T E R O F F I C E   M E M O R A N D U M

                                        Date:     31-Jul-1992 09:47am CDT
                                        From:     Ron Thwing
                                                  RON.THWING
                                        Dept:     Translation
                                        Tel No:   709-2400

TO:  UUCP user nt-greek@virginia.edu      ( _nt-greek@virginia.edu )

Subject: Message from Harold Greenlee

I have a number of volumes dealing with Greek N.T. mss.  Some of
these books are old. Can someone suggest sources where I might
get an approximate evaluation of these books so I can sell them
or give them to an appropriate institution?  They include the
Koridethi Gospels, the folio volume of Cod. Z of Dublin, and
Maunde Thompson's volume on paleography.

Harold Greenlee

Electronic mail address:  thwing@dallas.sil.org
FAX:  (214)709-3387