[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Macintosh OnLine Bible Author (Snail Mail Address)

Folks,

    Back some time ago I promised to bring in the US Mail address of the
author of The OnLine Bible for the Macintosh.  Being a bear of little
brain, it has taken me all of this time to remember to bring it into work.
(* Sigh *)  I'm not very awake in the morning.

In any case, send a SASE to
        Ken Hamel
        Box 168
        Oakhurst, NJ  07755

     He will send you a nice little form listing all of the translations
available, and the price per.

                                                Tom Blake
                                                Binghamton University