[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Textbook on Principles of Interpretation

I realize this isn't exactly the right list.  But I think the list
owner can take some liberties with posting.

I am teaching a course this spring on Principles of Interpretation, and
while I have a good reading list, I don't have a good textbook.  I am
interested in all possibilities as I will read them myself and add them
to my list even if I don't use them as a textbook.

Bruce Meztger was speaking here at the Center for Christian Study in
co-sponsorship with the University of Virginia's Religious studies
department, and is speaking again tonight.  He has recently finished
the NRSV and is talking on the process of translation.

David John Marotta, Medical Center Computing, Stacey Hall
Univ of Virginia (804) 982-3718 wrk INTERNET: djm5g@virginia.edu
Box 512 Med Cntr (804) 924-5261 msg   BITNET: djm5g@virginia
C'ville VA 22908 (804) 296-7209 fax   IBM US: usuvarg8