Univ of Virginia (804) 982-3718 wrk INTERNET: djm5g@virginia.edu
Box 512 Med Cntr (804) 924-5261 msg   BITNET: djm5g@virginia
C'ville VA 22908 (804) 296-7209 fax   IBM US: usuvarg8
*** Forwarding note from SMTP    --DMT03    01/04/94 15:35 ***
From: Robert Kraft <kraft@ccat.sas.upenn.edu>
Subject: Logos Systems Software
To: Digestifier <NT-Greek-Request@virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 1994 15:35:29 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Robert Kraft <kraft@ccat.sas.upenn.edu>

Did you ever get a satisfactory answer to this query? I probably have
some information somewhere, if you still need it (the name of the
software rings a bell), but I don't see it listed in Ian Lancashire's
Humanities Computing Yearbook. Wonder if I ever mentioned Logos in the
OFFLINE columns? Hard to recall.

Hope all is going well. New Year's best wishes to you too!
Bob

> From: "A. T. Kraabel" <kraabela@martin.luther.edu>
> Subject: LOGOS software
> Date: Mon, 27 Dec 93 15:26:18 -0600
>

> I recently talked to a computer prefessionalRecently a computer professional
(no Bible student!) told me he had seen t