[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Reading Greek text

Could somebody recommend a list of passages from the Greek New Testament that
start with very simple reading and then get progressively more difficult?  I
know that Mark is an easy book, compared to other books, but I'd like to assign
my students different passages from a variety of texts (i.e., gospels,
epistles, etc).  If you know of something like this already included in one of
the grammars, I'd appreciate just being pointed in the right direction.  Thanks
for the help.

Steve Waechter
Instructor in New Testament & Greek
Mid-America Baptist Theological Seminary
swaechter@utmem1 (bitnet)
swaechter@utmem1.utmem.edu (internet)