[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Reading Greek text

My personal opinion:
Mark's ok to start with.  Actually, I prefer John as a starting point due
to the limited vocabulary and straight forward grammar.  After that,
I Thessalonians is good; short and not too difficult.  From there you can
move to some of the other short Pauline epistles like Galatians or
Ephesians and parts of Acts if you have time.  That way you won't hit too
many problem passages at once.

-MLT