[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Unwanted posts

May I offer one suggestion concerning unwanted, intrusive posts.  When
they arrive, rather than sending a post to the listserv group as a whole
complaining about the matter and threatening to unsubscribe (and thereby
cluttering up all of our postboxes), why not forward it back to the
original sender asking him/her not to send posts inappropriate to the
specific group.  If enough of us do it, perhaps they will get the message.
Just a thought.

Al Kimel

Kyrie Eleison					Alvin F. Kimel, Jr.
	Christe Eleison				12701 Hall Shop Road
		Kyrie Eleison			Highland, Maryland 20777