[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Baptismal Seal

I already posted this to Liturgy and ELENCHUS, but thought it would also be
pertinent to NT-Greek since it has to do with Greek renderings of the name
of Jesus. I am in search of evidence of the name of Jesus expressed by an
iota superimposed on an eta (both upper case) either in written texts (NT
or liturgical) or in art (particularly depictions of baptismal themes). Any
pointers would be appreciated...