[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Sticking to the subject--Greek

I cast my vote STRONGLY with David Mealand!  The three LISTs I am on already
bring me from 60 to 100 messages a week.  Junk mail on extraneous topics
are offensive to me--they demand time I need for other things. Some people
like junk mail -- in their mailboxes and on e-mail.  But many of us don't;
and "threatening to unsubscribe" is not a "threat" -- it is a defensive
and "threatening to unsubscribe" is not a "threat" -- it is a defensive
maneuver, aimed at preserving what precious time one has, for the study
of what one cares about.  Right-to-Lifers (or Freedom of Choicers, or
anything-other-than-NTGreek-ers) have no right to invade my time and my
space on the university's hard disk.

Let's stick to NT Greek!   (Can Marotta help us in any way on this?)

--Edward H.