[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: gender-specific references to Holy Spirit???

Glenn raises an interesting question:  is the masculine pronoun used in
John 16:13 because of a logical agreement (logical with what?) or because its
antecedent is the masculine word _parakletos_ in 16:7?  I have had some
Greek scholars insist that the latter is the case.

Cheers,
Al Kimel

Kyrie Eleison					Alvin F. Kimel, Jr.
	Christe Eleison				12701 Hall Shop Road
		Kyrie Eleison			Highland, Maryland 20777