[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Text books for NT Theology

I have a colleague who wishes to obtain suggestions for a textbook in a course
on NT theology.  If you would prefer not to tie up this list with replies,
please send them to me directly.  I thank you on his behalf.

 \                            WARREN C. TRENCHARD                          /
  \  Box 458                         /\\\\           trenchard@arc.ab.ca  /
   \  College Heights, Alberta      <-0^0->             CIS: 70711,3366  /
    \  T0C 0Z0 Canada                ( U )                403-783-6675  /