[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CCAT Lemma corrections now available

I have finally managed to put my corrections to the CCAT MorphGNT
dictionary forms up for ftp.

At the moment they're available in a compressed diff file and a gzipped
diff file in the directory pub/jtauber of tartarus.uwa.edu.au as
morphGNT.diff.Z and morphGNT.diff.gz respectively. You only need one of
these.

To make the corrections, have the diff file and CCAT's greekmrp file in
the same directory (after uncompressing and unzipping them both) and type
patch greekmrp morphGNT.diff

That will at least fix the dictionary form errors I myself have found. If
you find any more, please let me know and I'll be sure to pass them on to
CCAT.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance regarding the use of the CCAT text.
[I'm not affiliated with CCAT, just an avid user.]

James K. Tauber, Undergraduate Student
Centre for Linguistics, UWA, Australia
E-mail: jtauber@tartarus.uwa.edu.au
WWW:    ftp://tartarus.uwa.edu.au/pub/jtauber/main.html