[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

GENERAL QUESTIONS

>  Greek Memcards will test vocab and some grammar.  John Hurd's Greek
>  tutor is available at some sites only.  CD Word Library has NT & LXX
>  plus lexica and dictionary.  The Friberg & Friberg text is
>  transliterated with morphological tagging.

I have the MemCards.  What is the Greek tutor?

Is this the CD from ABS? I was thinking about getting this, but I
really don't like transliteration (Actually, I'm not that good at it).
Is all of the Greek references on this CD transliterated?

Also, do those of you using it think it is worth the price?

Dave.

David Mullens   written on Friday 04/29/94 at 14:00

     Internet: David.mullens@billteds.com
     RIME: ->Impact or ->5091

 * RM 1.3 00590 * Don't play with your food. Besides, it would beat you!