[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Names of Greek manuscripts

I am forwarding this note on from AIBI-L, since it would appear to fall within
the interests of this list.  I'm sure that a quick response to the author (with
a cc: to AIBI-L) would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Greetings,
L. Gregory Bloomquist

Faculty of Theology   | Faculte de theologie
Saint Paul University | Universite Saint-Paul
(University of Ottawa | Universite d'Ottawa)
223 Main, Ottawa, Ontario K1S 1C4  CANADA

Internet: GBLOOMQ@ACADVM1.UOTTAWA.CA     iNET: DR.BLOOMQUIST
Fax: (613) 236-4108    Voice: (613) 782-3027 / (613) 236-1393
        This is the first time I have posted to a list, so let me know if
I am doing this right.  Can someone tell me how to find the names of the
Greek manuscripts of complete New Testament and date (nearest century) up
to 1000 AD.
        Thank you for any help you can give.

--
BONNIE MORRISON    Stewartsville, Mo. 64490     (816)669-3428
  ^ ^          internet:  morrisbf@acad.mwsc.edu