[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

JWs

OK.  I just wanted to say that I was interested in variable
interpretations of John 1.1, even though I am not a Jehovah's Witness, a
Mormon, a member of Way International (I think that's the name of the
group that really is somewhat Arian), a Oneness Pentacostal, or any other
denomination with a Christological axe to grind.  I'm just plain
curious.  There *may* be a Jehovah's Witness amongst us, in fact.  But as
I said, I think they are going in the opposite direction of Arius: isn't
their "minority" translation of the passage "the Word was a god", or
something like that?  I forget.  Arius was more fanatically monotheist.