[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Lexicons

To Stephen Carlson:

I would be interested in reading your critique of John Boswell's book.
Actually, I would be interested in reading ANY critique of John Boswell's
book. I've seen excerpts floating around on mailing list in which the
paraphraser uses Boswell to refute both OT and NT prohibitions against
homosexual activity. I don't see how one can get around Leviticus 18 (you
shall not lie with a man as with a woman; it is an abomination) but perhaps
that's a question for the b-hebrew list.

I am willing to approach this topic with an open mind; to that affect, I would
be interested in reading any available critiques of Boswell's work.
Suggestions?

Thanks -

Mary Ann Davidson
madavids@us.oracle.com