From: Robert Kraft <kraft@ccat.sas.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 1994 10:08:53 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Dissertation Listings

The most complete listing of dissertations completed and dissertations
in progress for American institutions, to my knowledge, is that produced
by the Council for Graduate Studies in Religion (CGSR) which is normally
published in issues of Religious Studies Review (RSR). Member schools of
CGSR submit the information to the main office, but not all PhDs and
ThDs in America are issued by member schools (e.g. ThDs from Seminaries
without strong University affiliation), so RSR usually publishes a
separate list of non-CGSR dissertations (I'm not sure how that list is
compiled). For addresses, instructions, etc., check back issues of RSR.

Bob Kraft, UPenn