From: "James K. Tauber" <jtauber@tartarus.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 1995 00:30:48 +0800 (WST)
Subject: FYI: Hellenistic Greek Linguistics resources

ANNOUNCING: Hellenistic Greek Linguistics on the Internet
[with apologies for any multiple postings]

I am pleased to announce new resources designed to bring together
scholars interested in the study of Hellenistic (including
New Testament) Greek Linguistics.

These resources include World Wide Web pages (accessible with such
programs as Lynx, Mosaic and Netscape) as well as a mailing list. As well
as general discussion, the list (which is archived on the Web pages)
provides a forum for discussing the new reference grammar planned as a
complete revision of Blass, Debrunner and Funk's standard work.

The Web pages include bibliographies and a (newly started) electronic
archive of papers.

To browse the Web pages, go to the URL:

	http://tartarus.uwa.edu.au/HGrk

To subscribe to the mailing list, send a request to:

	jtauber@tartarus.uwa.edu.au

and to send a message to the entire list, write to:

	greek-grammar@tartarus.uwa.edu.au

Please feel free to make enquires to jtauber@tartarus.uwa.edu.au

James K. Tauber <jtauber@tartarus.uwa.edu.au>
4th year Honours Student, Centre for Linguistics
University of Western Australia, WA 6009, AUSTRALIA