From: Carl W Conrad <cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 1995 20:46:26 -0600 (GMT-0600)
Subject: camel/rope

I did successfully locate the December 1992 thread on this topic. I think
it is worth the "re-broadcast" as there is some nice wit and interesting
reflection in it.

Text of December 1992 thread:
- -----------------------------
======================================
Date:        Thu, 10 Dec 92 08:58:41 EDT
From:        "Holton, Jeffrey Boris 'Baboo'"
 <HJ46%LAFAYACS.bitnet@lafibm.lafayette.edu>
To:          nt-greek@Virginia.EDU
Subject: kamelios vs. kamilios

Fellow scholars,

Does anyone know anything about the kamelios/kamilios
question in translating Matthew 19:24.  It makes more sense
to assume he meant "rope," but corruption of the text is a
little hard for me to swallow.

Any of you have any insight into this?

- --Jeffrey Boris Holton

hj46@lafayacs.bitnet (or...)