From: DDDJ@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 1995 12:38:15 -0500
Subject: Re: b-greek-digest V1 #552

Here at SMSU they require two years of a language or you can test out
Dennis

From: Leroy Huizenga 1996 <huizenga@acc.jc.edu>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 1995 13:27:43 -36000
Subject: Seminary Greek Requirements

At Luther Northwestern (Soon to be just Luther Seminary) at St Paul they
require 6 credits of Greek (and 6 of philosophy) for admission. However,
one can do an intensive summer course prior to entry if one has been
unable to fulfill the requirements at the undergrad level.