From: Travis Bauer <bauer@acc.jc.edu>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 1995 09:29:04 -36000
Subject: Thesaurus Linguae Graecae

	I am working with CD-ROM #D from TLG which contains Greek Literature.
	The problem I am having is that the CD came only with data and no
	programs for accessing that data.  I'm wondering if anyone on the
	list knows what programs would be good for utilizing this CD.

	I have a fax from the company that issues the disk which cites several
	programs that would be useful.  These are: TLG Workplace 3.0,
	CCAT, CHIRON, V&F, MUSAIOS, SEARCHER, LEXIS, TLG Engine 2.0.2,
	PANDORA, and SNS-GREEK & LATIN 3.0.  I'm going to ftp a copy of
	CHIRON from oakland and see how I like it, but TLG Workplace looks
	better from the description.

	I'd like to be able to do word searches and concordance studies
	with the software.  This looks like a great disk, but I need to be
	able to access it!

  /    Travis Bauer      /   Life is like an analogy. . .   /
 /   Jamestown College  /				  /