From: JLINDBER@exoduspo.luthersem.edu
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 95 09:10:00 PST
Subject: RE: Seminary Greek Requirements

 ----------
From: huizenga
To: virginia.edu!B-GREEK (BGREEk)
Subject: Seminary Greek Requirements
Date: Sunday, January 22, 1995 1:27PM

At Luther Northwestern (Soon to be just Luther Seminary) at St Paul they
require 6 credits of Greek (and 6 of philosophy) for admission. However,
one can do an intensive summer course prior to entry if one has been
unable to fulfill the requirements at the undergrad level.
_______

Luther Seminary has dropped the philosophy requirement and requires 10 units

of Greek prior to admission.  We do have an intensive Summer Greek course
for those M.Div. students who did not take the language in their
undergraduate work.  The Seminary also requires 2 quarters of Hebrew - these

classes can be taken within the first year of study.

James C. Lindberg
Student, Luther Seminary
St. Paul, M.N.