From: "Craig W. Beard" <CBEARD@beowulf.mhsl.uab.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 1995 17:11:05 CST
Subject: Bibles for Sale

I have a number of Bibles from my own collection I wish to sell.
Most of them are hardcover or softcover; a couple are leather.  As
with the books I have offered for sale on this list before, the
price for each of these Bibles is half the list price.  If you are
interested in seeing a copy of the list, send me a message at the
Internet address below.

Craig W. Beard
cbeard@beowulf.mhsl.uab.edu