From: "James K. Tauber" <jtauber@tartarus.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 1995 15:30:40 +0800 (WST)
Subject: Mounce's FlashWorks for Mac available from HGrk pages

The Macintosh version of FlashWorks is available on the Web at

	http://www.uwa.edu.au/HGrk/Software/

DOS and Windows versions should be coming soon.

The Web page also has a pointer to Bruce Terry's ANACLAUS program.

James K. Tauber <jtauber@tartarus.uwa.edu.au>
4th year Honours Student, Centre for Linguistics
University of Western Australia, WA 6009, AUSTRALIA
Hellenistic Greek Linguistics Pages: http://www.uwa.edu.au/HGrk