[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

b-greek-digest V1 #610

b-greek-digest             Monday, 13 March 1995       Volume 01 : Number 610

In this issue:

        Re: Text Types; Erasmus
        Marcion
        Re: lexical evidence of James 5:14-16's meaning
        Re: orality and the NT
        Re: Text Types; Erasmus
        Re: Text Types; Erasmus
        Re: Text Types; Erasmus
        Re: lexical evidence of James...
        Re: UBS3 is Poison
        JOhn 17:5, an articular infinitive
        Re: JOhn 17:5, an articular infinitive
        Re: JOhn 17:5, an articular infinitive
        Re: orality and the NT
        Re: Mack on Q1 and Cynics
        Re: JOhn 17:5, an articular infinitive
        James 5 "faith"
        John 17:5 - articular infinitive
        potential optative equivalents?
        Sturz and Text Types
        Re: Sturz and Text Types
        Re: potential optative equivalents?

From: DDDJ@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 07:12:38 -0500
Subject: Re: Text Types; Erasmus

<< Have you read Harry Sturz's The Byzantine Text-type and New Testa-
ment Textual Criticism?>>
I have read it and as I said I tend to suport the Byzantine text type
although of an eclectic style
Dennis