From: MR ALAN R CRAIG <CSRT29A@prodigy.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 19:38:57 EST
Subject: For information

- -- [ From: Alan R. Craig * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Some years back, in some book on Bible translations, I came across a
comment that I have yet to find again nor identify who made it.
Perhaps some of you might know who and where this was said:

	"Translation is interpretation."

Also, I've been told something about the nature of the German language
that I would like some help on.  I would like to know if there are any
here who might know where I can find stated a certain rule of German
writing or grammar which explains why and/or if the first letter of all
nouns in the German language are to be in caps; e.g., when translating
nouns from Greek/Hebrew to German.

Thanks,
A. Craig,
Upper Marlboro, Maryland, USA.