From: RoyRM@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 1995 20:35:03 -0500
Subject: Thayer

I noticed during the discussion on software last month that it seemed like
almost all of the software listed Thayer's as a lexicon.  I was under the
impression that at best, Thayer's was dated.  Is this a bad assumption?  If
it isn't, why is it making such an appearance?  Is it length? popularity?
 And why is BAGD not used? or even Louw & Nida?

Thanks,

Roy R. Millhouse
RoyRM@aol.com