From: Orthopodeo@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 1995 16:22:54 -0500
Subject: Re: Text Types; Erasmus

<By the way, Harry Sturz, was an exceedingly "fine gentleman" and one of the
very best teachers that I have ever had.>

All I can say is this: every person I've spoken to about Dr. Sturz has made
the exact same comment, and no matter what you might think of his textual
perspectives, leaving a legacy like *that* is something special.

James>>>