[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

b-greek-digest V1 #677

b-greek-digest             Friday, 21 April 1995       Volume 01 : Number 677

In this issue:

        Re: Truth in John/Objectivity
        Re: Bibl. intro. textbooks
        Re: "Biblical" Greek?
        Herod's pig/son?
        Re: Key Synoptic Problem Texts
        Re: Getting the ETS paper from Harry Hahne
        Re: UBS3, UBS4, NA26, NA27
        Re: "Biblical" Greek?
        Re: GNT3, Corrected
        Re: kurios
        1 Tim 2:12, AUTHENTEIN
        UBS4 & NA27
        Way off topic:  German help
        Re: UBS4 & NA27
        Re: 1 Cor. 15:29
        Re: GNT3, Corrected
        Re: "narrow" or "difficult"? AND "Biblical" Greek
        Re: Biblical Greek
        Re: Gal. 3:8--An Optative?
        Gk txt analysis
        Re: UBS4 & NA27