From: Kenneth Litwak <kenneth@sybase.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 95 23:02:41 PDT
Subject: Re: UBS4 & NA27

    Thanks for the translation Jeff of Aland's statement.  Seeing it in German
reminded me of a college class in OT theology I took.  The prof started out
one class session by reading a passage in German that he thought summarized
something really well.  Since none of us were fluent at all in German (I didn't
know any), we all just looked at each other like "That was unique; wonder what
it meant.".  Does anyoone know if this book by Aland has been translated into
German?  The subject interests me and I'm looking for something that exists in
German and has been translated, related to biblical studies, to use for
translation practice over the Summer.  I need something with an English
translation so I can check my work.  THnaks.

Ken Litwak
Emeryville, CA