[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

b-greek-digest V1 #681

b-greek-digest             Monday, 24 April 1995       Volume 01 : Number 681

In this issue:

        Re: 1 Tim 2:12, AUTHENTEIN
        Re: 1 Cor. 15:29
        Re: UBS4 & NA27
        Re: 1 Tim 2:12, AUTHENTEIN
        Re: UBS4 & NA27
        Re: UBS4 & NA27
        Re: Memorisation of Principal Parts
        Query: Hendrickson Publishers.
        Re: Query: Hendrickson Publishers.
        Re: Query: Hendrickson Publishers.
        Internet virus warning
        VIRUS HOAX
        Re: Memorisation of Principal Parts
        Re: UBS4 & NA27
        Re: UBS4 & NA27
        Herod and Augustus
        Re: UBS4 & NA27
        Re: N27 and UBS proposed changes
        Re: Memorisation of Principal Parts
        Pig and Son pun
        Re: 1 Cor 15:29
        Re: 1 Tim 2:12, AUTHENTEIN

From: Kenneth Litwak <kenneth@sybase.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 95 00:01:57 PDT
Subject: Re: 1 Tim 2:12, AUTHENTEIN

   I can't seem to find the issue on the shelf right now (I'm up late
doing German for class tomorrow of course, and my IBM Proprinter does about
one apge every twenty minutes!), but I know I've read an article on
authentein in the Tyndale Bulletin in a 1993 or 94 issue.  If I come
across it, I'll post the info.  Othewise, Tim, you'll have to look for yourself.

Ken Litwak
Emeryville, CA