From: "Philip L. Graber" <pgraber@emory.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 11:18:27 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: WID [Suggested convention]

On Wed, 10 May 1995, Carl W Conrad wrote:

> Sounds fine to me, Bruce. Now, how soon can I use my spanking brand-new
> digamma?

Have we really settled this? I'm as compulsive as the next person, but I
must admit that I enjoy the controlled anarchy of everyone using whatever
keyboarding seemed right in their (his or her? one's?) own eyes.

Philip Graber				Graduate Division of Religion
Graduate Student in New Testament	211 Bishops Hall, Emory University
pgraber@emory.edu			Atlanta, GA  30322  USA