From: Carl W Conrad <cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 18:06:17 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: WID [Suggested convention]

Sounds fine to me, Bruce. Now, how soon can I use my spanking brand-new
digamma?

One Brookings Drive, St. Louis, MO 63130, USA
(314) 935-4018

------------------------------

From: Micheal Palmer <mpalmes@email.unc.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 23:06:53 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: seminary questions

On Tue, 9 May 1995 molsen@casbah.acns.nwu.edu wrote:

> > 2. The American Geological Institute produces a book that lists
> > all the geology departments in North America. Do you know if
> > there is a book that lists seminaries?

I can confirm that such a book does exist. Unfortunately, my copy is in
storage in Virginia, so I can't give even the title. It lists all the
seminaries and departments of religion in the US and gives basic
information such as address, affiliation, accreditation, etc.

Micheal W. Palmer
Mellon Research Fellow
Department of Linguistics