From: Pete Cepuch <pcepuch@diag1.iac.honeywell.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 95 22:38:34 MST
Subject: test

testing

------------------------------

From: D Mealand <ewnt05@castle.ed.ac.uk>
Date: 23 Jun 95  16:57:54 BST
Subject: ecology and the NT

Does anyone know of any half decent article or book on ecology and the NT
please?

I imagine some good ones have probably been written on ecology and the Hebrew
Bible by now - much more eco-friendly book isn't it.

David M.
David L. Mealand            *    E-mail: David.Mealand@ed.ac.uk
University of Edinburgh     *    Office Fax: (+44)-131-650-6579
Scotland, U.K.  EH1 2LX     *    Office tel.:(+44)-131-650-8917 or 8921