From: "R.J. Stansbury" <stansbury.4@osu.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 08:55:09 -0400
Subject: Re: Interp. Of Apocalyptic Lit.

>If you are not familiar with this kind of hermeneutic, I would recommend
>
>Ladd's NT Theology, as well as his book, Jesus and the Kingdom.

One might also consider Herman Ridderbos's work ("The Coming of the
Kingdom" and "Paul: An Outline of his Theology") as well as the work of
Geerhardus Vos, particularly his "The Pauline eschatology."  Both of these
scholars hold to the "Already, Not Yet" hermeneutic mentioned above, and
may even be a better place to start that Ladd.

R.J. Stansbury
Department of History
The Ohio State University
E-Mail:  stansbury.4@osu.edu