From: "James K. Tauber" <jtauber@tartarus.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 1995 20:20:22 +0800 (WST)
Subject: [none]

On Thu, 6 Jul 1995, Vincent Broman wrote:
> One thing I'm wondering about is whether anyone knows this Reuben Swanson
> who might approach him personally about making some contribution of data
> to the Electronic New Testament Manuscript Project.

Can anybody help us out here? His book was published by William Carey
International University in Pasadena. Does this give any clues?

James K. Tauber <jtauber@tartarus.uwa.edu.au>
University Computing Services and Centre for Linguistics
University of Western Australia, Perth, AUSTRALIA
http://www.uwa.edu.au/student/jtauber