From: Larry Swain <lswain@wln.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 22:37:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Irenaeus on Valentinians

Just a quick note-my server is offline, so I have to call long
distance-hence my uncharacteristic silence today.  Anyway, if memory
serves, Greg is correct in pointing out that Irenaeus's discussion of
Jesus' age has to do with a Valentinian teaching of a one year ministry,
although my memory of it is in the beginning chapters of book v.  I will
look and when the server is up will post a reference.

Date of Revelation:  Most commentators go with the 90 date, although as
Greg points out there are internal problems with that date, but it is a
minority of us who would put the date back.  Does that help your
discussion any?

Larry