[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

b-greek-digest V1 #800

b-greek-digest            Wednesday, 26 July 1995      Volume 01 : Number 800

In this issue:

        re: Hurtado on Ioudaios-L
        Re: BG: Hort and AlephB
        Ph. D. Programmes in Textual Criticism
        Re: Ro 1:21 -- DIOTI GNONTES TON QEON
        Refs. on Q
        Reference of PERISSEUONTES in Col. 2:7
        More on Jesus the Cynic
        Re: Ro 1:21 -- DIOTI GNONTES TON QEON
        Col 2:7
        BG: Words Used Only Once in Mark
        Re:  Words Used Only Once in Mark
        Re: Reference of PERISSEUONTES in Col. 2:7
        Re: BG: Words Used Only Once in Mark
        book
        Re: BG: Words Used Only Once in Mark
        Re: Reference of PERISSEUONTES in Col. 2:7
        Re: Reference of PERISSEUONTES in Col. 2:7
        Re:  Words Used Only Once in Mark
        Word Order in Poetry
        Re: Astronomy and the Nativity