From: Songbird88@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 1995 03:16:05 -0400
Subject: Hello

Hello friends,
I am new to the list and thought I would say hello, and let you know I will
be doing a lot of lurking around here in the furture.
I have been looking into Greek on and off for years, and have finally decided
to get serious about it!
Well... as serious as anyone in self study can be that is.
I am going through a "Greek in 30 minutes a day" book, and an encouraged by
it. For the first time I seem to be making progress.
If any of you have any recommendations that might help, please send them on.
Thanks for this list, and I look forward to reading your insights and drawing
from your knowledge.

In Jesus
Craig