From: eweiss@acf.dhhs.gov
Subject: re: Great Greek Books!!

Forwarded to:      Internet[b-greek@virginia.edu]
          cc:
Comments by:       Eric Weiss@OSP@ACF.DAL
Comments:

Has anyone out there compared Mounce's Morphology book with the one by Brooks
and Winberry I describe in the following note?  Any Comments?  Since I have
and am teaching from Mounce's Basics of Biblical Greek, his book would be
keyed to my text and so would probably be more helpful, but the reviews of
this other book sound really good.  Thanks. - Eric Weiss