From: "David J. Rising" <rising@epix.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 1995 17:19:29 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Info wanted.

haspazomai en tw onomi Xristw.

I have been trying to find the correct address to the b-greek discussion
group.  I happened to find this e-mail address in the Greek Grammar
discussion group set up by James Tauber (Univ West Australia,
http://styx.uwa.edu.au/HBrk/List.html).

Could you please send me the internet address so I can begin discussing
Greek?  I am interested in subscribing.  I am a Th.M. Student at Baptist
Bible Seminary, Clarks Summit, PA 18411 and an focusing on NT Greek for my
thesis.

Many Thanks.

David J. Rising
Th.M. Student