From: Mike Adams <mikadams@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 1995 23:47:32 -0700
Subject: Re: Colorful Pneumonics

Alan D. Bulley wrote:

>Mnemonics?

You haven't been following the threads too carefully, have you?
I picked up on a popular typo.
Besides, being female, blonde, and over forty, it may better describe
my overall mode of memorization.

Ellen

------------------------------

From: BibAnsMan@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 1995 03:38:52 -0400
Subject: Re: Calling Jesus God in...

I would beg to differ with you on the statement,

<<No NT writer clearly equates Jesus with God, and this on account of a
monotheistic belief...>>

There are many New Testament passages where the Greek clearly points out
Jesus as God.  When many are taken individually, and especially as they are
taken together, they make a profound statement.  The writers of Scripture
knew what they were doing.  They did not make a mistake in writing so many
passages which makes it appear that Jesus is God.